Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is HAPPINESS to you....

I was snooping around over at Mr. Jones & Me blog and I love her post titled “Happiness Is” so I decided to copy! I am sure she doesn’t mind! **smiling**

Happiness Is…
Speaking to my parents on the phone and hearing them laugh
Hanging out with my friends
Shopping
Reading a Good Book (One way I go on many excursions)
Traveling to great places
Seeing my Mr. Everything smile
A Bowl of Jelly Belly’s
A Strawberry Cupcake
A Cup of Dunkin Donuts Coffee
A Polaroid Camera



4 comments:

Beth said...

Great post! Your blog is so cute!

Let me know how you like the lasagna recipe. I've been finding a ton of great recipes at sparkrecipes.com. I've only been vegetarian for about 9 months so I'm still trying a lot of new things, too!

Miss K said...

Thanks Beth! I will try the lasagna this weekend and let you know how it turned out!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

AWWW this is sooo cute. I also love taking to my parents on the phone, and hearing them argue, it's WAY funnier hehehe.


I might copy too... hmm, maybe.

Taryn said...

Awww...of course I don't mind!! I'm so glad I inspired your "Happiness Is" post. *grin*

I, too, love a good book. I read around 3 per week. I just finished one yesterday that I started on Sunday...haha! Maybe we need to start a book trade. :)