"GO BIG OR GO HOME"
Thursday, December 31, 2009
"GO BIG OR GO HOME"
Monday, December 28, 2009
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted! Guess Santa thought I was a bad girl this year, because I did not get everything I want but nonetheless, I am blessed! :) But now we are heading into the new year and I am trying to get my thoughts together on my New Year's Resolutions and my goals for the new year 2010! So while I continue doing a bit of Resolution Searching I will leave you with a teaser of my New Year Resolutions. CIAO!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Sidenote: I will let you all know how my version turned out or better yet I will see if Santa could leave a quick note before he goes off into the night!
Cook Time: 8 Min
Ready In: 3 HrsIngredients
* 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup margarine, softened
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients until fully absorbed. Cover dough, and chill for 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. On a clean floured surface, roll out small portions of chilled dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
3. Bake 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are barely brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97 | Total Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I love it when people leave me notes, especially inspirational notes or the cutesy notes! So without further ado, here are a few cute love notes:
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Well, well, well! I am back from my vacation, school is officially done for the semester and I feel really good!
Sidebar: It felt really good just typing it!
Nevertheless with the holidays ahead things will continue to be extremely busy! And I have a few things on my to-do list, including FINISH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Yes, I realize Christmas is next week but I thought that I would switch things up this year and brave the madness of Christmas Eve. Lol That's right, instead of being prepared and completing my shopping early I will be toiling through all the left over merchandise. So if you are expecting a gift from me, I don't have it yet and won't have it until Christmas Eve!