Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Great Escape Update


My weekend at Chateau Elan located in Braselton, Georgia was AWESOME and RELAXING, oh yeah and WELL-NEEDED! Just to give you an idea of what I experienced: We toured the winery and did a wine tasting (YES, I got a bit tipsy during the tasting), which lasted about an hour in a half! We also were guest at a cooking demonstration and we had the best chef ever Chef Lyndon. He cooked a salmon wrapped in puffed pastry with a cream sauce and caviar! Oh it was magnificent. After the demonstration, we took a walk on the nature trail, where you get a chance to tour the property-simply beautiful! When we made it back it was time for dinner, so we freshened up and head to dinner. After dinner we enjoyed a live band in one of the lounges on the property.

I recommend that everyone go to Chateau Elan, whether it’s with the girls or your guy! You can also enjoy the spa, golfing, swimming or just lounging around your room. I will definitely be going back with my mom and maybe my friends within the next couple of months---Thank God I Found A New Getaway!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Mason Jar Bride said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments :) Lisa does not have an Etsy shop, but everyone is in love with that apron so I'm trying to convince her to start one! I'm sure she'd be happy to make you something similar if you want... just email me (masonjarbride@gmail.com) and let me know. I'll get her in touch with you.

P.S. your getaway sounds amazing!

Hampers said...

Nice blog. Enjoyed going through it. Keep it up the good work. Cheers :)