Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Everything


Happy Birthday, To My Special Treasure
God gave a gift to the world when you were born— a person who loves, who cares, who sees a person’s need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than himself, someone who touches each life he enters, and makes a difference in the world, because ripples of kindness flow outward as each person you have touched, touches others. Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special treasure for all that you’ve done. May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied. I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and many, many more, so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do.
By Joanna Fuchs

Today is my Mr. Everything's birthday and he is turning 28 years young! I am so excited, I love celebrating and I have something really nice and simple planned for him! I hope he has a great day at work (No he didn't take off) and have a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday Sweetie!



























0 comments: