Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Great Escape

While you are reading this post I am probably off to my overnight stay at Chateau Elan Winery to celebrate my anniversary (Knowing each other for 4 years and dating for 3). I consider myself a wino, well not really but a girl loves a good glass of riesling or merlot.  So I am beyond excited to get to go this winery, enjoy the ambiance and spent some well needed time with MY MAN. Here's a taste of what we are enjoying:


 











I promise I will give you updates after I return from my Great Escape!














4 comments:

Fannie said...

Ahh-mazing !! Can't wait to have more details, it must've been awesome :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

wow! hope you had a great time..it looks beautiful!

Miss K said...

Hi Ladies!

My weekend was fabulous and I wish I could have stayed for about one month! I want to write an update but there's not much to update! I enjoyed myself, we walked on the nature trail, tour the winery and did a wine tasting and a cooking demonstration. It was wonderful! :)

Sierra said...

Dang, that is a nice getaway retreat! Hope you had an amazing time!!!