Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Blues

I am having the case of the Monday Blues, mainly because the fall semester starts this afternoon! I was thinking about taking a fall break but I keep going only because I have a good chance of finishing the Graduate Program in December 10' and hopefully I will have a semester to solely work on my thesis.


SIDE NOTE: While I was on my two week break, I really got comfortable and in the midst of all the daily stresses I have to add school to that list! Whoopee! I just have to keep telling myself over and over again:















2 comments:

Sierra said...

Eww, I hate Mondays too. Hope your classes go well! XO

Miss K said...

Thanks OceanDreams! My classes went really well--we got out early. Class started at 6:30pm we were out by 7:30pm--normally it should end at 9:15pm. So I was a happy camper! :)